Thursday, July 21, 2016

When I served in the Army I held a top secret security clearance (with access to special intel.) and we had monthly briefings on handling this vital information. If anyone allowed any classified information to leak out of if we allowed someone without a "need to know" to see classified information, we would be brought up on charges in a heart-beat. Those charges could have included treason. During war time we could have been shot !
Now we didn't have cell phones or text back then, but if I had included classified information in a letter to Mom or a friend, I would probably still be in jail today or I could have stood in front of a firing squad.
Ask yourself, whatever party you support. Do I really want someone holding the highest office in America that has no more regard for our countries security than to send classified information via an unsecured text message.
I for one do not !!

No comments:

Post a Comment